Autoscopy

My autoscopy project is almost a literal view inside my mind. I’d like to call it something like “Visions”. The picture that I put up of myself is a picture of me actually directing my second film. It says a lot about where I’m at when I’m in my element of film making. I constantly have visions of film circumstances and scenes that I see as I experience life. I almost never stop thinking about creating.

I used the red carpet picture because that’s where I envision myself after completing works of art. I used the picture of the award because I absolutely envision being awarded for my efforts in what I accomplish. The picture of the stars relate to that same vision. The film equipment photo is basically being on set doing what I love. This photo has a lot of significance when it comes to my thought process. 









 

Comments

  1. I love the meaning behind this piece. I like how you incorporated aspects of your present self and your future self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above. I think you really hit the mark on what the autoscopy is. You have a understanding of yourself now and where you see yourself in the future from the outside, like a spectator. I think if you made your body a more pronounced element would be an imporvment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to comment on your canvas project because I was very impressed, but this project beats any other. Everything about this is amazing. I think your title matches perfectly with the picture. I like the elements you used and I think the placements of all your images fit very well. I'm also interested in film and I'm amazed by all your work, I can tell you worked very hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing piece of work. I love the colors and the lighting. You can tell you put a good amount of work into this. You should be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A King Reigns- Canvas Project

tag brush logo