Business Cards

I made my business cards using my theme of being a creator in the film industry. I am an Actor, a Director, and a Writer. I am extremely passionate in the freedom that is provided by being a creator. Our art is our art, our interpretation, and our decisions. Being able to create is such a beautiful gift and a phenomenal opportunity. I made my business cards using a mixture of different photos. One is my headshot, which would likely play its role best promoting my actor side. Another picture I used is actually my autos copy project. I believe it is a great display of my personality and how I envision my role in this artistic world. I also have a photo I used with me in action of directing a film. 
My logo is the CR8R logo that was made for class. I used this in simple manners. On two of my cards I put it on the back as a standalone representation of my brand. On one card I put it on the front and an added appeal to the card when looked at from the front view. I did my best to make my business cards straightforward and to the point. I believe with business cards, the simpler the better. 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

A King Reigns- Canvas Project

tag brush logo